It’s our first competition of the year… and just to shake things up a bit we are giving away beer not pizza! Now that we are through most of January it’s officially time to give up on those boring resolutions so head over to our Instagram profile @fattoamanopizza to enter and win a case of Casual Pale 4.5% from our friends at UnBarred. If you’re a regular at any of our restaurants you’ll be familiar with this soft pale ale that’s perfect with food and friends.
Please see below for full Terms and Conditions.
1. Tag three Instagram accounts in the comments below the competition post, like the post and follow @fattoamanopizza and @unbarredbrewery and use one of the following hashtags #fattoamanohove #fattoamanolondonrd #fattoamanonorthlaine. The entrant will be the person commenting. We will pick 3 winners, one for each Fatto a Mano restaurant.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Exclusions are at the discretion of the Promoter and include employees of Fatto a Mano Limited and UnBarred Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed here.
6. This competition is running on Instagram only.
7. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
8. Closing date and time for entry will be Friday 24th January 2020 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter is: Fatto a Mano Limited whose registered office is at Suites 9- 10, 5th Floor, Vantage Point, New England Road, Brighton, BN1 4GW
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is a case of UnBarred Casual Pale 4.5%. The winner bring ID in order to collect their prize from the Fatto a Mano site specified. This prize can only be claimed by the winner not by any other customer.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
16. The competition prize winner and any guests are responsible for paying all additional costs of any other items ordered.
17. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
18. The winners will be notified by a DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected redeemed.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photo, video images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.