What better way to share our love of pizza than to give some away!
This November we are inviting you to take part in our Instagram competition, with the chance to win dinner for four at your favourite Fatto a Mano pizzeria. All you need to do is go to our Instagram @fattoamanopizza
- Tag 3 #pizzaloving friends in comments below
- Like this post
- Follow us @fattoamanopizza
We will DM the randomly selected winner on Friday. Whether you are a regular to Fatto a Mano or have never been and want to come try us out, live here in Brighton and Hove or are planning a visit from out of town – get involved!
Please see below for full Terms and Conditions.
- Tag three Instagram accounts in the comments below the competition post. Like the post and follow @fattoamanopizza. The entrant will be the person whose Instagram account it is posted to regardless of who is tagged.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Exclusions are at the discretion of the Promoter and include employees of Fatto a Mano Limited, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed here.
- This competition is running on Instagram only.
7. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
8. Closing date and time for entry will be Friday 8th November at midday. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter is: Fatto a Mano Limited whose registered office is at Suites 9- 10, 5th Floor, Vantage Point, New England Road, Brighton, BN1 4 GW
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is dinner and drinks for four people at one of our pizzerias, the prize winner can choose which pizzeria. The winner must book at time to come in for the prize via Instagram. This prize cannot be used across the other sites and can only be claimed by the winner not by any other customer.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
16. The competition prize winner and any guests are responsible for paying all additional costs of any other items ordered.
17. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
18. The winners will be notified by a DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected redeemed.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photo, video images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.